Family Counseling Ministries
Search for   on   




Schedule your church or organization now for the 'Forgiveness Seminar'. Call 850.562-2782




The Transforming Power of Forgiveness
 
Home  >  Counseling Resources  >  Forgiveness


Book Feature
Forgiveness
By Dr. Don Dunlap
Pastoral Counselor
Forgiveness is a prerequisite skill for every Christian.

During the past twenty-five years I have conducted approximately twenty thousand counseling appointments.  About 70% of these appointments were spent addressing marriage and family problems.  The other 30% of the sessions were directed towards dealing with a wide range of counseling issues such as overcoming depression and anxiety, learning how to discern God’s will, conquering impure thoughts, and learning financial stewardship.

Throughout the course of these thousands of counseling sessions I have found that one problem has surfaced more often than any other issue.  The recurring problem is that most Christians have a serious misunderstanding of the process of biblical forgiveness.

Come explore with us this exciting new book as it unfolds the true stories of those who have overcome offenses, hurt, and emotional pain through biblical forgiveness.




Confusion exists in the Christian community concerning the scriptural definition of forgiveness.
























Call 850.893.6706 for an appointment

Back To Top
Home | Admin | Manager Center | Church Web Design - Trinet Internet Solutions

Family Life Association for Ministry and Education © 2009