- Adult Children Responsibilities
Parents want to know their adult children are happy, and they want to be needed for their counsel.
- The Aftershock of Adultery
Dr. Dunlap provides insight into what is required of Christians who have committed adultery.
- Conflict Between Friends
When Christian friends experience conflict they must take steps to resolve their differences.
- Contentment Analysis
Truly contented Christians know that they find genuine happiness in a relationship with Christ.
- Disciplining Children
Parents, take heart. We do have a parents manual for raising our childrenthe Word of God
- Edifying Speech
We need to understand how our careless words have the potential to devastate and destroy others.
- Family Worship and Training
Family devotions dont have to be long and complex to be meaningful.
- From Butterfly Kisses to Budding Romances
We can avert premarital mistakes and divorce by learning Gods view of popular dating myths.
- God's Answers for Your Problems A-H
Adultery - Hope
- God's Answers for Your Problems L-Z
Laziness - Trusting God
- Great Places to Find Romantic Tips
As a counselor, I hear women complain every week that their husbands have lost that romantic touch.
- Guilt Resolution
We cannot do away with our guilt by rationalizing or justifying our wrong behavior.
- Handling Anger
God does not want us to deny our feelings of anger, but He does expect us to handle them biblically.
- Lies We Believe About Self-Esteem
When we seek God's approval and affirmation, rather than the approval of others, we are set free.
- Marriage Communication and Conflict
When husbands and wives neglect marital communication, hurt and emotional distance replace intimacy.
- Panic and Anxiety...the Way Out!
Few Christians understand that the sin of worrying is a serious hindrance to their spiritual growth.
- Parenting for Success
Children are a blessing and a gift from God.
- Personal Evaluation Checklists
Checklists for husbands, wives, parents, children, and Christians.
- The Transforming Power of Forgiveness
Confusion exists in the Christian community conceing the scriptural definition of forgiveness.
- Waging War Against Impure Thoughts
When we win the battle of our thought life we begin to have victory over sexual sin.