Into Thy Word -
Commit-myself to a relationship with CHRIST with trust and obedience; through prayer, His word, my actions, and relationships! Matthew 22:36-38
Honor-Christ with all my life with morals and values; through, thoughts, words, and deeds! 1 Timothy 4:12
Respect-my parents and authorities, with love and honor! Ephesians 6:1-3, Romans 3:1
Involve-myself with other Christians with love and encouragement! Hebrews 10:24-25
Seek-God through prayer...relating to Him with all our needs and desires...asking that He bring my friends and school to spiritual renewal! 2 Chronicles 7:14
Take-the initiative with bringing Christs message to your school; with care by prayer. Do not fear, or allow others to miss out on lifes greatest gift and adventure! Acts 1:8
1. Where are you going in your life, what is your direction and source of inspiration?
2. Have you ever dreamed of living like your favorite TV or movie Star?
3. Read John 14: 1-7 concentrate on verses 5 & 6 How is this like a map?
4. Do you think you can receive satisfaction in material things, why or why not?
5. What is your most urgent need?
6. What do you count on?
7. Look up the two challenges your group has been assigned, what does Gods Word say, how can you obey?
What would your life be like if you took this challenge 2000 seriously?