Articles by Cindy Buchanan
- From/State: Pennsylvania
- Degrees: Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology/1987
- Occupation: I've been working as a psychotherapist, specializing in helping families with children with developmental delays. In January 2010, I'll be starting in a Seminary program to become a licensed Pastoral Counselor.
- Married: Yes
- Spouse's First Name: Lew
- Children: Joshua
- Church Affiliation: Morning Star Fellowship, a fantastic, vibrant house of God, affiliated with the Assemblies of God
- Personal Hobbies: At 45, I feel younger and more alive than ever! I try to dedicate my time to activities and work that will be pleasing to God. I am an accomplished pianist and singer, and also love scrapbooking and other paper-crafts. I use these talents to the glory of our Father, by being the Founder of an online website called "ChristianCrafters," for scrapbookers who are also women of faith, and I lead praise and worship time for a group at my church. I've been writing for my own enjoyment for as long as I can remember, but my first submission to ChristianMagazine.org was my very first professional journalistic effort!
Brenda B. Covert
Articles by Brenda B. Covert
- From/State: South Carolina since 1984
Degrees: BA in Interpretative Speech
Occupation: author and proofreader
Spouse's First Name: n/a
Children First Names: teens named Barron and Jasmine
Church Affiliation: Independent Baptist
Personal Hobbies: Photography, reading
L. Joy Douglas
Articles by L.Joy Douglas
- From/State: Indiana
- Degrees: N/A
- Occupation: hair stylist
- Married: Yes
- Spouse's First Name: Steve
- Children: one furry child (black lab)
- Children First Names: N/A
- Church Affiliation: Missionary church
- Personal Hobbies: writing, reading, photography
Jettie Hess Read More About Jettie Here Poetry and Prose by Jettie Hess
- From/State: Big Stone, Va
- Degrees: Graduate and Undergraduate degrees in Historic Preservation/ Conservation and Business Administration. She also holds her Certificate as a Certified Internet Web Design Professional.
Occupation: Jettie has provided web design services to the citizens of Southwest Virginia, and recently received the Gap Partnerships 2009 Business of the Year Award
- Church Affiliation: Methodist
Sheila Jackson with Husband Max
Articles by Sheila Jackson
From/State: - Illinois
Degrees - None-
Occupation: Administrative Assistant
Married: Yes/No - Yes
Spouse's First Name - Max
Children: Yes/No - Yes
Children First Names: - Max Jr.
Church Affiliation: Home Mission Apostolic Church of God
Personal Hobbies: Writing & Gardening
Articles by Leigh Moran
- From/State: Indiana/born in Cleveland, OH
- Degrees: Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Emporia State University, Emporia, KS/Hours toward degree in Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Indiana Weslyan University/Ft. Wayne, IN Campus
- Occupation: Retired Teacher and Social Worker
- Married: Yes/No Yes
- Spouse's First Name Lewis
- Children: Yes/No 3
- Children First Names: Yvette, Christian, Nicholas
- Church Affiliation: Episcopalian/Assembly of God
- Personal Hobbies: Gardening, Cancer Ministry to Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana, Parkview Hospital, Ft. Wayne, IN, Nashville General Hospital, Nashville, TN, Veternarian Pet Ministry and Writing
Articles by Candace Simar
Occupation: professional guardian for vulnerable adults
Married: Yes/No yes
Spouse's First Name Keith
Children: Yes/No 3 adult children/5 grandchildren
Children First Names: Faith, Nathan, Bethany
Church Affiliation: Remnant Ministry Centerindependent charismatic church
Personal Hobbies: writing, reading, more writing
Articles by David Taylor
- From/State: Westminster, MD- HOMETOWN ..I LIVE IN UNIONTOWN, PA
Degrees Some college, creative writing major
Occupation: TRUCK DRIVER
Spouse's First Name LEYBETH
Children First Names: BELLE, DJ AND LOGAN
Church Affiliation: ABUNDANT LIFE CHRUCH IN UNIONTOWN,PA NON-DENOMINATIONAL
Personal Hobbies: FISHING, RIDING MOTORCYCLES, MUSIC
Articles by Danny Woodall
- From/State: Port Neches, TX
- Degrees B.S. Physical Education from Lamar University
- Occupation: Postal Clerk
- Married: Yes
- Spouse's First Name Arlene
- Children: Yes
- Children First Names: Thomas 27, Amanda 25, and Matthew 17
- Church Affiliation: Baptist
- Personal Hobbies: Chess and Fantasy Sports
Calvin and Lisa Wulf
Articles by Calvin and Lisa Wulf
Calvin has a degree in economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
Lisa has a bachelor's degree in business and a master's degree in public administration from the University of Colorado and a master's degree in theology from Fuller Theological Seminary.
Calvin has held executive level positions in human relations for several large Fortune 500 companies such as the Dial Corporation, Chesebrough Ponds, and others. He is currently in full-time ministry, in addition to running a small business as a wedding officiant.
Lisa was a CPA and managed her own firm before serving two terms on the Colorado Springs City Council. She has also been a professional musician and a radio talk show host. She currently teaches accounting part-time at the university level while she pursues her full-time ministry.
Together we direct Living for God, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that helps people passionately pursue Christ in everyday life. Our published writings, workshops and internet outreach help people become the disciples Jesus calls them to be.
We were an internet romance and recently renewed our vows after ten years of marriage. Between us, we have four grown children three sons and a daughter.
We are both non-denominationally ordained. Although we are active in our own church, we serve the whole body of Christ and have ministered in most major denominations.
We don't have much time for hobbies, but Calvin enjoys gardening since he was raised on a farm. Lisa likes classical music, especially playing her harpsichord named Harvey!